Have you ever experienced embarrassing moments among your peers at work and in any social gathering due to an awkward protruding tummy? Who wouldn’t want to get rid of that extensive unwanted belly fat? There is an easy way to scrap off the excess abdominal fat through tummy tuck. It’s a medical procedure termed as Abdominoplasty in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery in India.
More appropriately it is referred as tummy tuck plastic surgery. And, this surgery is ideal for the women who gain abdominal weight and who gain excess abdominal fat post pregnancy and people with obese issues due to heredity.
A small incision is made horizontally from left hipbone to right, just beneath the belly and the excess skin and fat is removed. Depending on the intensity of the case, complete, partial, extended abdominoplasty are done. The duration of the procedure varies from 1 to 5 hours, 1 to 2 hours respectively.
Apart from these three tummy tuck plastic surgeries, there are two other Abdominoplasty such as advanced and latest abdominoplasty procedures. Thanks to the technology advancement in the field of medicine.
The recovery time may be somewhere from four to six weeks depending on the person. Most importantly there are some risks also associated with this tummy tuck plastic surgery. Few to be mentioned could be blood clots and infections which may lead to serious complications affecting the heart and lungs. However, these complications can be prevented to some extent through mobility lifestyle after the tummy tuck plastic surgery procedures.
Factors to Remember Before Undergoing Tummy Tuck Surgery:
· Planning – Tummy tuck requires uninterrupted bed rest and the person should not involve in any physical activity.
· Help in Hand – Post tummy tuck surgery people require help from the attendants to perform daily activities and in the stages of recovery.
· No Work during Recovery – Even if the person feels like active and ready to do work however small it is, it is not advisable to do so.
· Pain in the first 6 Weeks – Expect pain for the first 6 weeks. It is common and can be managed by pain killers if there is intense pain.
· Nutritional Food – Taking high-fiber content food and completely (or till the surgeon suggestion) avoiding any junk or high calorie food is advisable.
· Time for Complete Healing – Depending on person and the body type, tummy tuck takes 6 months to 1 year for complete recovery.
Why India is Best Destination for Tummy-Tuck
Cosmetic plastic surgery in India has gained recognition and offered at affordable costs today. It is done at reputed hospitals servicing individuals who want to enhance their appearance or for any health related reasons. General cosmetic surgery which is a corrective surgery to rectify birth defects and impacts of any injury.
Medical tourism in India is thus witnessing tremendous growth keeping the growth curve on consistent rise every year. Patients across the globe prefer India to be their perfect medical destination to treat their medical ailments. The prime reason being the affordable costs and the trust on the doctors’ efficiency to treat the diseases and disorders. Moreover, medical facilities equivalent to western countries and adequate numbers of multispecialty and super specialty hospitals attract many medical tourists to India for the treatments of all major diseases especially cardio, eye, lungs, kidney surgeries.
Chennai takes the pride in being the medical capital of India. Thanks to the warmth and care offered by the hospitals, doctors and staff to the patients from abroad. The cost for all such treatments in India is just one tenth of the medical expenses incurred in western countries. These are the promising factors for the growth of medical tourism in India boosting the country’s economy.